Guide To Install Google Assistant On iPhone In Any Country Apart From US
Google Assistant is arguably the best AI voice assistant right now based on how unique and accurate it response to your request. For instance you can ask it questions, tell it to do things, ask search for the capital of Botswana or find translations in over 100 languages. Ask your Assistant for your flight status, and what the weather’s like when you get there. You can even tell your assistant to play your jazz playlist or dim the lights through Google Home. Make a reservation, set a reminder or send a message with the help of your Assistant on your phone. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Beating the likes of Siri and Cortana by quite a margin and Google has just brought the Assistant to iOS. Yes, you read that correct. Google has released the Google Assistant as a standalone app for iPhones. While it’s not as good as its Android counterpart due to iOS restrictions, yet it’s still very cool. However, at launch, the Google Assistant app for iPhone is only available in the US, yes only US but don’t worry, there is a workaround to install Google Assistant on iPhone in countries like India, Australia, UK or any other country and that’s the purpose of this article to enable you install Google Assistant to iPhone for other countries. And so, with no further delays, read below steps to install Google Assistant on iPhone in any country.
It will also interest you to know that his method was tried on an iPhone 6s and an iPhone 7 Plus and it worked flawlessly.
1. First of all, open up your iPhone App Store, scroll down and tap on your “Apple ID”. In the menu that pops up, just hit “Sign out”.
2. Then, open up Google Assistant iTunes link on your iPhone via the App Store which will prompt you to change the App Store to the US region. Just tap on “Change Store”.
3. Once done, search for Google Assistant on the app store and tap on “Get”. When the App Store prompts you for an Apple ID, simply tap on “Create New Apple ID”.
4. Now, tha Apple ID creation will begin. At this point, make sure to use “United States” as the country and then, enter the various details like the email, password, security questions and so on.
5. In the next page that comes up, simply select “None” as the payment method and add a random address and pin code from the US. Once done, you will receive an email on the address you entered to verify the new Apple ID. Keep reading, you are almost there.
6. After the Apple ID is verified. Again, tap on “Get” in the Google Assistant page on the App Store and now enter the new Apple ID’s email ID and password. After you are signed in, the Google Assistant app will start downloading on your iPhone.
That’s it guys, those are the steps you need to install Google Assistant on an iPhone in any country other than the US and you will agree with me it was as simple as ABC. Ensure to follow the steps correctly otherwise you might not find a “None” option in payment method page. Your shares and comments will be of great help also. Enjoy