How To Install Twrp Recovery And Also Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime SE (kate) – Snapdragon 650
Here you will learn how to easily install twrp recovery amd also root Redmi Note 3 prime special edition Snapdragon 650 variant. It is very simple, easy and safe guide. First, we will be installing TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 prime which we will then use it in rooting the beast to unlock its full potential. But before we do so, your device bootloader must be unlocked first because it is very important your bootloader is unlocked which will make installing of twrp recovery and root possible. If you have not yet unlocked your phone bootloader, please see guide on how to easily unlock your redmi note 3 prime (kate) bootloader.
In this guide, we will be using ZCX TWRP recovery v3.0.2 which is the modded version of official twrp recovery for redmi note 3 prime. This particular recovery is better than official as it will enable you install it to your phone with ease without the use of fastboot commands.
ZCX twrp recovery for redmi note 3 SE (kate) fully supports MIUI incremental OTA update (Over The Air) and to survive from bootloop by disabling boot-system DM-verity security mechanism. The best part, this has also been available for Redmi Note 3 pro (codename Kenzo). Meet ZCX TWRP, the modified version of Team Win Recovery Project. This custom build of TWRP is created by someone known as BY~XM.
ZCX TWRP Features:
- OTA incremental update support
- Support for ad-hosts
- SuperSu v2.79 included
- Android 6.0 Data partition decryption support [No more Internal Storage/Encryption error]
- Some bugs fixed
How To Install Twrp Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime SE (kate)
Installation is very easy and swift, thanks to ZCX modded version of twrp. Follow below simple setps one after the other.
- Download ZCX Twrp recovery for kate from below link
- Extract its contents to another folder in your PC desktop
- Now turn off your phone and boot to fastboot mode. To enter fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power button for like 5 seconds to boot to fastboot mode
- Now, open extracted recovery folder and locate “flash.bat”. Double-click on flash.bat and then connect your fastboot mode phone to PC using working USB cable
- From the window that will come up after double clicking on flash.bat, do exactly what it says which will then auto install zcx recovery on your phone easily.
That’s it, you have successfully installed twrp recovery to ypur redmi note 3 prime. Its time to gain root permission
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SE (kate)
After installing zcx twrp recovery, do the following:
- Download SuperSu v2.79.zip and place in root of your internal storage or sd card.
- In zcx twrp recovery mode, click ” Install” and navigate to where you placed super su zip file and select it
- Swipe to proceed installation and reboot phone after installation
That’s it, your device will be rooted and you can now enjoy full benefit of rooted Android phone.