To all Tecno H6 users, this post was specifically made for you guys. I assume we all know that Tecno H6 is of two versions or type, the old version with build number H6-G325-20140923 but has 2GB allocated free space for use and also the new version with build number H6-G325-20150122S which comes with 5GB free space for use, yes you read me well, 5GB free storage for user use. Anyway, I can say I’m so dissapointed at Tecno for not making the new H6 version with 5gb free space to be an OTA update or upgrade for the users of old version to just update or upgrade it using their device or flash via sp flashtools. Instead they decided to make a new H6 version with 5gb free space & selling it in the market, thereby leaving the users of old version with 2gb free space in darknes.
Anyway, back to the main point of this post, to the users of old version of H6, I have come up with a reliable & trusted way to help you guys switch from the old version firmware to the new version firmware so as to enjoy 5gb free internal space for usage & other changes instead of 2gb. Below are different screenshots showing you what I mean.
NEW VERSION/ FIRMWARE:
- Not at all, everything’s working perfectly.
- NO, it’s Tecno H6 official latest stock firmware version.
- 5GB free internal space for your use and other noticeable changes.
How To Upgrade Tecno H6 To Latest 5gb Firmware
Do This First Before Flashing Rom: Connect your H6 to pc using USB cable to detect and auto install needed drivers.
2. Unzip the downloaded files. You can use software’s like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that.
3. Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool.exe” application
For those who have already installed CMW (Clockworkmod Recovery) to their H6 old version you are not forgotten, lols. Enter here to download clockwokmod backup.
- !Files_To_Flash [Tecno H6 New Version] Link Updated